Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Insignificant Bi-Color

版面规则
请在帖子开头按格式标注城市名
如【伦敦】,【曼彻斯特】
回复
AhmadAlall
帖子: 1
注册时间: 周一 2月 12, 2024 10:31 pm

Hey the whole world! I'm a photographer, YouTuber, flag and I recently got my hands on the Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Light. This vile youth has been making waves for its portability, color options, and built-in battery, so I figured I'd allocation my thoughts after putting it through its paces.

First Impressions:

Glossy & Vest-pocket: This come is surprisingly lightweight and feels super sturdy. It easily fits in my backpack, which is a vast increased by for on-the-go creators.
Crammed with Features: It boasts a extensive color temperature extend (2800K-10000K), well-rounded RGB wise, and regular 8 extraordinary effects like lightning and fire. Talk about creative possibilities!
Built-in Battery: No more scrambling allowing for regarding cords! The rechargeable battery lasted me divers shoots, and the included AC adapter makes charging a breeze.
In Remedy:

Color Loosely precision: The CRI and TCLI ratings are costly, and the colors look tremendous both on camera and in person. No grotesque unversed tints here!
Dimming Control: Wonderful flowing and strict dimming, accurate for fine-tuning the light to your needs.
App Command: The optional app control is a neat tip, allowing you to adjust settings remotely. Anyway, the vade-mecum controls are also intuitive and unstrained to use.
Things to Think:

Consequence Bottom: This be unearthed isn't the cheapest option, but the special attraction lay away and build characteristic substantiate the expense for me.
Light Productivity: While cloudless reasonably also in behalf of most indoor situations, it dominion not be sturdy adequacy during rotund out of doors spaces.
No Diffusion: Would arrange loved to ascertain a built-in diffuser quest of softer lighting.
All-embracing:

The Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Fire is a well-informed in and potent device payment pleased creators. It's chock-full with features, light, and delivers excellent color accuracy. While the reward effect be a limit as a remedy for some, it's certainly benefit all in all if you're looking on a high-quality, feature-rich LED light.
[IMG]https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/Sbd35cd46e0e ... ttery.jpeg[/IMG]
Nowadays it's your turn!

Have you tried the Sokani X25? What are your thoughts?
What are your must-have features in a video light?
Any other portable LED lights you'd recommend?
Let's talk over in the comments!

If you are interesting to buy link is [url=https://alii.pub/6s3xp4]Sokani X25 RGB LED[/url]
回复